Thank you for committing to participate in the first Wilson Training Camp! There will be 45 rowers and 5 coaches heading down to Jacksonville, Florida the week of Feb 16th-23rd for on-the-water training and team bonding.
Some Important Updates:
1) PAYMENT--There is a link for the next second payment on the Wilson Crew website-on the right side on the home page. This payment is $300 towards the total of $850 per rower. Please pay this amount by next Friday, February 8th
The final payment will be due on February 15th, the day before the trip. The final amount will depend on the fundraising done by the rowers.
Each squad (Varsity girls and Varsity boys) has been fundraising to offset the cost of the trip. The amount raised by each squad will be divided by the number of rowers in that squad and then deducted from the remaining $300 balance.
The final link will be available as soon as fundraising is complete. Please Note: Due to different fundraising totals, the final payment amount will be different for the Girls and Boys squads--please be sure to use the correct payment link for your rower!
2) MEETING--There will be an information meeting for all participating rowers and their parents on Monday, February 11th at 7:00pm in the Wilson library.
3) FORMS--All rowers and parents will be required to complete/sign 3 forms (See Forms Below):
**A Florida Training Camp Code of Conduct which outlines behavior expectations (distributed at the meeting and electronically)
**DCPS Field Trip Permission Form (distributed at the meeting and electronically)
**An Emergency Contact Form (to be sent electronically)
* Laundry facilities will be available.
* Vegetarian and gluten free food will be available at all meals.
* Non-rowing fun activities will be part of the schedule.
* Study time will be built into the daily schedule.
* Three crew parents will be in Florida as chaperones and to provide meals, logistical support and any other assistance needed.
* Bus drivers have DCPS security clearance certificates.