Plant sale pick-up and delivery is this weekend--starting tomorrow, Saturday 04/25!! Please read this email thoroughly as there have been many changes implemented to our location and process due to COVID 19.
Please Note: Petunia delivery will be delayed due to fulfillment issues with the Nursery. Customers who ordered Petunias will receive the rest of their order this weekend, but the Petunias will be delivered at a later date.
- CHOOSE A PICK-UP TIME - Each rower with plants must choose a time to pick-up their order. Sign up HERE
- CHOOSE A SCHOLARSHIP ORDER TO DELIVER - We’re asking families to also select from the scholarship orders and help deliver one or two of those. If you’re a family that doesn’t have any plant orders to pick-up, but wants to help deliver the Scholarship orders, please also Sign up HERE (choose from the addresses on the bottom of the spreadsheet)
- PLEASE WEAR A MASK during pickup to help keep our volunteers safe.
- PLACE A SIGN with your LAST NAME in your windshield so we can bring your order to you. We will put your order in a staging area for you to check, then you will be responsible for loading it into your vehicle.
- PLEASE NOTE: For families who were recipients of an order shared with another rower, that entire order has been randomly assigned to just one of you to deliver.
- VOLUNTEERS must wear masks and gloves (gardening or medical)
- NEW LOCATION: 4813 45th St NW – pick-up IS NOT at Deal MS this year due to school closures
- Pick-up will take place in the alley behind the house. Enter from DAVENPORT ST between 44th & 45th Streets
We look forward to seeing everyone, from 6 feet away, this weekend, but please only come to pick up your orders. It is imperative we keep to the minimum number of people and cannot have anyone crowding or socializing.
The Plant Sale Team